Monday, June 3, 2013

Pinterest as Vision Board



 

A friend told me about Pinterest about a year ago. I was a latecomer to Facebook so I wasn't keen on trying anything new until I found my comfort level with that.
 
 
Once I signed up with Pinterest and started creating boards, I was hooked. I believe the reason I like it so much is that I'm actually a very visual person.  That hadn't occurred to me before.
 


My Pinterest account has become my vision board.  I can pin quotes that move me and images that make me smile.  It's helped me to learn new things about myself.  I'm sometimes surprised by some of the pins that I like or don't like.  I don't need to aquire endless things to be happy.  I've even started to dream big.
 

Warning: unfortunately, there are some unpleasant and downright horrifying pins out there. It's just one more example, for me, of the power of embracing light over darkness.
 
 
 
Do you have a vision board?  What are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment