Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stumbling Toward Aanandha


Aanandha:

  1. Bliss pure and absolute.
  2. The true nature of each individual

Next month is the third anniversary of my first panic attack.  It certainly won't be a joyous occasion; however, I'm quite proud of how much I have changed since that day.

I've been thinking about writing a blog for some time.  I am a triple Pisces, which means among other things, that I tend to soak up other people's emotions like a sponge.  I have learned in the last year the importance of releasing what no longer serves me. 

I hope through the process of writing down these events I can fully understand how I allowed mind numbing stress to gain complete control of my life.  I have also seen and experienced some amazing things along my path toward bliss. 

It's been months since I had my last attack.  I don't know if I will ever feel confident enough to say I'll never have one again.  I hope that day comes.  Helping another person deal with their own feelings of panic by reading this blog would be icing on the cake.  
 

A Few Things you Might Like to Know About Me
 

  • I'm allergic to coffee
  • I reluctantly said goodbye to fifty in March
  • I love my niece with all my heart
  • I love her sister, my angel in heaven, beyond words
  • I really like quotes so you will see a lot of them throughout these posts
  • My love of reading saved me
  • Butterflies will also be showing up as well
  • I could stand to lose more than a few pounds
  • I believe in angels
  • I see colors when I meditate
  • Irises are my favorite flower
  • My friends mean the world to me
  • I am no longer superstitious about the number thirteen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Leslie! I am happy that you started your blog, and look forward to learning more about you and what you think about certain topics. I had never heard the word 'aanandha' before or knew what it meant. I didn't know that you loved irises, either - they are one of my favorites, too! Please continue to write! All the best! - Donna

    ReplyDelete